Stretch marks are a nuisance. They limit your clothing options and may prevent you from enjoying life to the fullest at times. However, thanks to body makeup, you can easily camouflage your stretch marks and bring sexy back. Now, to really take advantage of this makeup, you need to get the best body makeup for stretch marks. To help you with that task, here are some important tips you should remember:
- There are several things you need to keep in mind when choosing body makeup for stretch marks. However, the three most important elements are your skin tone, health condition and the stretch mark’s color.
- You need to make sure that the makeup you purchase provides you with the needed coverage. This will guarantee that your stretch marks won’t be very visible. However, don’t go for heavy cosmetics because having them on your skin will be irritating. This is why airbrush makeup, especially from leading companies, like Dinair Airbrush Makeup, is your best option. Your stretch marks will be covered, but, your skin will still be able to breathe.
- Make sure that the corrective body makeup you use, for your stretch marks, is matte. Shimmery camouflage makeup will only make people stare at your body, and, maybe even discover, that you’re using makeup to hide your imperfections.
- If you’re pregnant, or breastfeeding, ask your doctor about which body makeup for stretch marks you want to use. You may have to avoid certain ingredients during these delicate times. For this reason, airbrush makeup is very effective in these cases. Dinair Airbrush Makeup, for example, is made, purely from water, and, natural pigments, that are so safe that you can spray them directly into your eyes without worrying about the consequences.
- To complement the effects of body makeup for stretch marks, consider buying a pressed powder compact. Unless you’re using airbrush makeup, you may have to pat your makeup dry with the powder to ensure that it lasts longer. In addition, powder will help even out your skin tone since you’ll be filling your stretch marks first and then blending the color over the surrounding skin.
- If you have stretch marks on your legs and want to hide them with leg makeup, find out whether the product you’re buying can actually hide stretch marks as well. Your dermatologist will be the best guide in this aspect, but you can always depend on other ways, such as contacting the manufacturers, and/or, reading reviews of that cream on stretch marks communities.
Keep these pointers in mind to get the best body makeup for stretch marks your money can buy.